In this article case study we will discuss different aspects of backlinks like its definition, meaning, types and ways to build them so let’s start from backlink itself.
Backlinks- In a sentence ‘Back’ defined as incoming links on our blog (website) or website from other websites or blogs. If someone read your article, and if he the same and produced content like on her blog on the same subject, it connects to the content on your website back, which is called a backlink. Still confused, let take us Mr. A an example take a post in his blog writes about baking, comes as Mr. B through this article establishes good and published a content to build backlinks his own blog related to the connection of Mr. give a post.
Let us describe the meaning of the backlinks.
Faster indexing- Faster indexing is considered as the most important aspect of baking. Because of them, Google and other major search engines even index a newer blog or page or blog post at a much faster rate as with the backlinks of high PR (Page Rank) website that gets crawled to your site frequently, which in turn increases the crawl of Search engine bots in your website results in faster indexing.
Search Engine Rankings- Another important aspect of backlinks are that they improve your website’s search engine ranking. If you build up or have more number of quality backlinks, definitely your site’s search engine rankings will improve a site rankings on the number of quality backlinks as search engine judges. If you have more number of links, search engines will point your website to their top pages. Which is again very important for increasing the traffic of search results, as we all know that most of the traffic that comes in our blog receives from search engines.
Page rank-Not only search engine rankings, backlink also affect page rank directly, if you build backlinks of high PR websites, you can definitely see one up rank in your next update, and we also know how important page rank in terms of SEO. Higher page rank let us rank high among your competitors who have lower page rankings that will enrich your website as others with more traffic.
We all know that backlinks are very important part of SEO (search engine optimization). Well next we have best to focus on back building methods or how to build backlinks? If you’re building Google for backlink, you can find thousands of automated backlink tools that will guarantee your blog with as many back offers as you’d like in a single click. Some of these automated tools are free and some are paid which will provide you backlinks from high PR websites. Sites that provide free backlinks from poor locations will reduce your rankings, thus reducing the performance your site provides. Various paid sites that offer backlinks are recognized and punished by Google for their various updates.
So, from the top paragraph, we came to the conclusion that we should always try getting some quality backlinks instead of huge bad quality backlinks, and keep us in play safe mode. Now the question arises, what is actually a quality backlink?
Quality Backlinks- A quality backlink is defined as the backlink that comes from a website that has sourced content from your site, not as a link that comes from a page that is not related to you. Quality backlink comes from website that uses your keywords or websites of same topic. Suppose Site A receives a backlink from a website with same keywords or on the same topic as blogging, SEO, making money online, etc., this connection is considered a quality backlink rather than it receives a link from an automobile website. Google gives high importance to the connection that comes from blogging site and gives less relevance to the connection that comes from automobile website. Google gives high importance to quality links that comes from high PR sites. It considers.gov and.
Now let’s see what different types of backlinks are?
Basically there are two different types of Back is “dofollow” and another “nofollow”.
(1) Dofollow Backlinks Dofollow backlinks are the backlinks that are followed by search engine crawlers as they crawl your website. Or we can say, when search engine crawlers enter your page, they crawl your whole blog including links, pictures everything, if they crawl a “dofollow” link, they end up on this page. Suppose I link back to you when caterpillars crawl on this link landing them on your page, which helps faster in indexing your site. It provides you with traffic as well as help to increase your page rank.
(2) Nofollow Backlinks- Nofollow Backlinks are the backlinks that contain a “nofollow” tag. When search engine crawlers crawl these, they just ignore it. You can see different website source with a right click and “view source code”, then press Ctrl + f to find selection rel = “nofollow”. You will see many links to this day, these links are nofollow links. These links also offer you good traffic but not beneficial for Pagerank.
Note: You will be asked to dofollow links and tag bad links into your website with a “nofollow” tag build.
Now let’s discuss, best and easiest way to build quality backinks: –
(1) Social media – social media and bookmarking website are always providing us with quality backlinks. Facebook and Twitter are always so well proven for backlinks building. Just create your fan page there and start posting links.
(2) Guest posting a guest posting as the best white hat technique is always discussed for building backlinks. Just go to various websites or blogs that offers ‘Guest Post’. Write for them, which in turn will give you high quality backlinks and traffic.
(3) Commenting on blog commenting blog is the easiest way for a good amount of quality backlinks to get. Only after comments with links (Anchor text) in blogs with your niche. In any case, they offer you a good backlinks.
(4) website template to blog directories- your blog to various blog directories such as Blogcatalog and Technorati. I also got good backlinks from them.
(5) Forum signature linking in different forums part of your niche. Many forums use signature linking, just write your URL in signature linkage box and it is done. (Only high quality forums)
(6) Yahoo answers- Yahoo answers is another way to get good backlinks, questions, answers to your niche to quote your blog URL.
(7) RSS directories- your feed different RSS directories.
(8) Article Submission- Submit your article to different article website like ezinearticles.
If you follow these methods, you will definitely build some good quality backlinks.
For similar items, visit http://www.backlinkwebsites on Google